Unwind at a fairytale-like Czech Republic spa hotel with endless spa perks
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -65% today
An elegant hotel stay in a Bohemian spa town, with a lovely restaurant and spa - including breakfast, dinner and plenty of wellness perks
- Tucked in the traditional spa town of Mariánské Lázně, Hotel Excelsior has more than 140 years of history behind it, and has the guestbook to prove it: not only did the Egyptian Pasha Hassan live here hotel in 1875, but this haunt was also a favourite of the English monarchy around 1878, as well as the Russian author Leo Tolstoy in 1910.
- At Hotel Excelsior's spa you can treat yourself to a range of treatments and massages focusing on two important aspects - the therapeutic and the cosmetic; you can be sure that both your body and your soul will reap full healing benefits. While the hotel doesn't house a pool, guests may make use of the swimming pool at sister hotel Chateau Monty, located 800 metres away (shuttle services available daily).
- At Restaurant 1900 you’ll be spoiled for choice of culinary delights and great wine, enjoyed even more thanks to the elegant and opulent surroundings of the dining room, which features stucco ceilings, grand traditional works of art and a rich colour scheme.
- Shuttle services
- Car rental (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry and dry cleaning
How to get there
Hotel Excelsior is located in the spa town of Mariánské Lázně, just under two hours' drive from Václav Havel Airport Prague and about 50 minutes' drive from Karlovy Vary Airport. We recommend hiring a car to make the most of this region.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.