Fashionable boutique hotel in Paris' 17th arrondissement
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -61% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Rue de Lévis
Galeries Lafayette Shopping Centre
A playful and chic boutique hotel with serious design credentials in fashionable northern Paris – includes breakfast and more
- Having secured your fashionable address, step out from Hôtel Duette to explore the city's most enchanting sights – you'll have everything pretty at your fingertips, with four Metro stations no more than a 10-minute walk away from the hotel. Spend your time here taking in world-class art galleries, chic boutiques and a certain iron tower.
- Plan your sightseeing bucket list on the tranquil sun terrace, decked with tables, chairs and plants. With a friendly and welcoming ambience, chat to the staff to get tips on where to get the best bourguignon in town.
- The hotel's 29 guestrooms are the epitome of style, with unique fixtures and fittings. The Parisette room offers a comfy queen-size bed and Omnisens toiletries, while the Doucette room opens up onto a courtyard garden. Yje Cachette room is the hotel's best-kept secret, overlooking Paris' rooftops.
- Outdoor terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with rainfall shower
- In-room safe
How to get there
The hotel is situated in between Rome, Villiers, Malesherbes and Wagram metro stations and is therefore easy to access. If you’re visiting Paris via Eurostar, hop on the number 4 metro and change at Réaumur – Sébastopol. Swap onto the number 3 metro to Malesherbes, then walk the remaining 400 metres from there. The journey should take no more than 25 minutes.
Those flying in to Paris Orly airport can get to the hotel in around 50 minutes by car, and from Charles de Gaulle in around an hour.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1.88 per person, per night, is payable directly to the hotel upon check-out.
Please be aware that guests may not eat, drink or smoke in the guestrooms.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.