Harrogate hotel with Georgian architecture
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A stylish Hotel du Vin inside a row of Georgian period houses in central Harrogate, with an AA Rosette bistro - breakfast and two-course dinner included
- Overlooking Harrogate's 200-acre Stray Common, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded Hotel du Vin is a splendid affair set within a row of Georgian-style houses. You're on the cusp of the charming Montpellier Quarter, where you'll find independent boutiques, cafés, restaurants and galleries galore.
- Spa du Vin preens and pampers you into perfection in this historic spa town. Choose from body treatments, facials, holistic therapies, beautifying must-dos and treatments for men, all using lovely ESPA products.
- In a Parisian-style setting with tan leather pincushion banquettes, the AA Rosette-awarded bistro offers local, seasonal produce crafted into simple but sumptuous French cuisine. Sunday lunch promises a French Market buffet before a classic roast and the Cellar Snug is the place to try one of 600-plus labels from the wine cellar.
- Spa treatment rooms
- Private dining room
- 24-hour room service
- Same-day laundry service
- Limited onsite parking
How to get there
If arriving by car, there is limited onsite parking available for a surcharge and on a first come, first served basis (£10 fixed charge per night until 1pm on day of departure). Harrogate train station is a five-minute walk away and connected to Leeds, York and Knaresborough.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.