Cosy coastal hotel near Bournemouth's blissful beaches
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -68% today
Classic Double room
A warm welcome and live entertainment in Bournemouth, right next to the beach, with a family room option, breakfast, three-course dinner and prosecco
- You'll never find yourself lacking in great fare at Hotel Collingwood, which sits close to the sea. Come dinner, the restaurant has an extensive menu featuring local produce from the nearby coastline and farmland - expect dishes such as chicken liver pâté, a catch of the day, and aged British sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce.
- It's all about refreshing and airy coastal style across the guest rooms at Hotel Collingwood, many of which have been recently refurbished. Each offers Wi-Fi, an en-suite bathroom and work space, alongside a lovely blend of modern and traditional decor. This hotel has been award a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Head to the newly refurbished Bubble Lounge to enjoy a selection of light and informal fare, from sandwiches and toasties to steak, burgers and fish and chips. You'll also find an afternoon tea menu and an extensive list of cocktails, as well as some great local ciders and regional gins.
- Lounge bar
Good to know
There is lift access to all floors of the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.