Luxury Florence city break next to the iconic Duomo
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
The perfect package with flights included
Boboli Gardens And palazzo Pitti
Classic Executive room with city view
Basilica of Santa Croce
Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
An award-winning, boutique Florence hotel within a Byzantine tower and Michelin-starred restaurant, a stone's throw from the Duomo - includes breakfast, flights, optional sightseeing tickets and more
- Boutique Florence stays don't get better (or more central) than this. Situated within a circular, sixth-century Byzantine tower and a medieval church in the Renaissance heart of the city, a stone's throw from the iconic Duomo, this fully reconstructed hotel is a uniquely luxurious way to experience this incredible Italian destination.
- A perfect mix of old and new, Brunelleschi Hotel retains many original characteristics – including a private museum protecting architectural ruins discovered during the property's restoration – while the interiors boast sleek, designer luxury and two exceptional restaurants showcasing delicious Italian cuisine.
- To stay at this dreamy hotel is to love it, according not only to TripAdvisor members, who awarded it a Certificate of Excellence, but also Condé Nast Johansens, who awarded it a 2018 Readers' Award. Brunelleschi Hotel garnered buzz from the literary world as well; it even made an appearance as a luxury hideaway for Dan Brown’s protagonist in The Da Vinci Code and Inferno.
- Tuscan delicacies such as Pici with Tuscan kale, crispy bacon and Pienza pecorino cheese are just some of the culinary delights you’ll discover at Osteria Pagliazza. Alternatively, a creative Italian menu is on offer at Michelin-starred Restaurant Santa Elisabetta; tucked away in a quiet corner of the original Byzantine tower, it’s perfect for a cosy romantic dinner.
- Two restaurants
- Fitness area
- iPod docks
- Gluten-free minibars
- Twice daily cleaning service with evening turndown
How to get there
You'll be conveniently placed in the city's heart, right by Florence Cathedral, for quick and easy access to central sights. Florence Airport is a 25-minute drive away, Pisa International Airport is just over an hour away, while Florence S. M. Novella train station is within a five-minute drive or 15-minute walk.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.