French Riviera bolthole with Michelin-starred restaurant
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -49% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Chef Alain Llorca
A glamorous French Riviera hotel with a Michelin-starred restaurant, near arty Saint-Paul-de-Vence - includes breakfast, welcome sweets and optional lunch or dinner
- Escape to the French Riviera for a relaxing stay among the glitterati at Hotel Alain Llorca - part of the famous Alain Llorca hotel and restaurant empire run by the acclaimed chef. With a terrace overlooking the hilltop artist's town of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, a tranquil pool and massages on offer, you can't fail to feel indulged.
- Book yourself lunch or dinner at the Michelin-starred restaurant - a feast for the senses using local ingredients like cep mushrooms from the nearby woods, freshly landed fish from the Côte d'Azur, pumpkins and truffles sourced by local farmers. Each morning there's a gastronomic breakfast with ingredients sourced from local markets.
- When you're not day-tripping to pretty towns or celeb-spotting on the coast, book yourself a restful massage treatment or lie out by the pool with a good book. The hotel offers a shuttle service to Saint-Paul-de-Vence, so exploring the region's most charming little town is a breeze.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Complimentary valet parking
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Massage treatments
- Shuttle service to Saint-Paul-de-Vence
How to get there
Nice-Côte d'Azur Airport is 12 kilometres along the coast, easily accessed by the A8 autoroute from Cagnes-sur-Mer. Hire a car to get around - though do be mindful of the traffic during peak summer months - or book a taxi from the airport to the hotel - it's a 20-minute drive. If you're visiting and keen to spend most of your time in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, visiting galleries and museums, the hotel offers a shuttle service so a car may not be necessary.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Watch this video to find out more:
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.