Relax at an 18th-century hotel minutes from Lake Geneva
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
A historical abode by Lake Geneva, 20 minutes from Lausanne - includes breakfast, a glass of champagne and daily wellness access
- Built in 1764 by Marc-Antoine Perret, Hostellerie Le Petit Manoir is an 18th-century hotel Swiss hotel with 21st-century amenities. The intimate hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008, and offers elegant prints and plush fabrics in its 25 guest rooms.
- Inspired by its French neighbours just across the border, the hotel’s brasserie offers classic French fare in a sophisticated, yet colourful, setting. During the summer months, you can opt to dine in the French Garden, surrounded by verdant greenery. Budding wine connoisseur? Wine tasting sessions are available in the bar on request.
- If your location minutes from Lake Geneva wasn’t tranquil enough, head to the Côté Jardin building for a spell in the serene spa, open between 7am and 9pm each day. Here, you’ll find soothing facilities, such as a hammam, sauna and 28-degree swimming pool with a counter-current system.
- Fitness studio
- Wine tasting sessions (on request; chargeable)
How to get there
Your closest train station is La Gottaz, a five-minute drive from the hotel, while Morges station - with direct links to Geneva and Lausanne - is a 10-minute walk away. Geneva airport is around a 50-minute journey by public transport, or a half-hour car journey.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
A half-an-hour drive will take you to the bountiful vineyards of Lavaux, which boasts an illustrious history and UNESCO World Heritage status, and along the way, you’ll pass the city of Lausanne, home to the Olympic committee headquarters. Another impressive city within easy reach is Geneva, perfect for a culture-filled day trip.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.