- Its location and views across the Bristol Channel
- The beautiful rooms and suites - stunning designs and each one unique
- Spa treatments galore
- Dinner at Neale's Restaurant; the perfect way to end the evening
Holm House exterior
Holm House Front
Boutique hotel in south Wales
Holm House is a beautiful 1920s boutique hotel in Wales sitting atop 'Millionaires Row' on the outskirts of Penarth, with stunning views across the Bristol Channel to the islands of Flatholm, Steepholm and beyond.
South of Cardiff, the beautiful Holm House is located on Penarth’s Marine Parade and features the best of modern and classic Welsh, British and European design.
The holistic spa has a relaxation room with sea views, a small gym and a large hydrotherapy pool with swim jet.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.