Stylish and modern central London pad in Bloomsbury
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Never seen before on Secret Escapes
Royal Opera House
Standard Double room
Explore chic London from the trendy Bloomsbury district - includes optional buffet breakfast
- Located in the fashionable Bloomsbury district, the hotel is ideally situated for you to get around and see all the sights in the capital. The British Museum is close at hand, just an eight-minute walk from the hotel, and houses some of the country’s finest treasures, from Elgin’s marbles to the Rosetta Stone - a must-see for anyone visiting London.
- After a day of sightseeing, you’ll enjoy settling down for a meal in one of the hotel’s restaurants: The Junction Restaurant offers a classic menu with something for everyone, from a tangy chicken tikka to a juicy steak. Callaghan’s Sports Bar & Restaurant is also located on site and serves up hearty pub food - the ideal choice for a low-key evening.
- The pared-back rooms are simply finished for ultimate no-frills relaxation. The blackout blinds ensure you’ll be well rested as you head out into the city for another day of sightseeing, and why not opt for breakfast to ensure you’re well-fuelled too.
- Restaurant and bar
- Irish pub
- Concierge services
- Baggage hold
- Theatre ticket desk
How to get there
St Pancras International Station is eight minutes from the property: simply take the Piccadilly Line to Russell Square tube station and you’ll be a two-minute walk from the hotel. London Heathrow is an hour away by tube.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.