Quirky Paris hotel in a chic neighbourhood
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -48% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Ponts des Arts
A charming Parisian boutique hotel with quirky interiors and a wine bar in a chic neighbourhood – includes breakfast, a bottle of wine, pizza and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Chic gem in 9th arrondissement: Hôtel Eugène en Ville is an urban boutique bolthole inspired by the 19th-century town planner who designed the modern-day Paris we know and love. Located in the 9th arrondissement, the hotel discreetly lies between Opéra Garnier and Galeries Lafayette department store.
- Elegant interiors: Designers Carole Picard and Virginie Brisset have come up with a unique hideaway of a hotel decked in standout features, like dark baroque-themed wallpaper, original exposed wooden beams, furniture inspired by the 70s and a wall of TVs playing a bespoke black and white film.
- French dining: Head to the Wine Bar which serves up crisp whites and full-bodied reds alongside platters filled with French comfort food, including charcuterie and cheeses, to its clientele of discerning guests and hip locals. For those feeling extra indulgent, why not order a bottle of champagne and enjoy amongst the sophisticated décor.
- Wine bar
- Breakfast room
- Massage service (chargeable)
- Room service (chargeable)
How to get there
Hôtel Eugène en Ville is approximately 30 kilometres away from Charles de Gaulle airport, taking about 50 minutes to drive. If you're taking public transport, you can take the RER B line from the airport to Gare du Nord (for Eurostar travellers, too) and walk to Gare de l'Est, and take the metro line 7 to Le Peletier. The hotel is a two-minute walk from here.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.