Contemporary Cape Town pad near Signal Hill
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -51% today
Central Business District, Cape Town
Sophisticated, modern Cape Town digs with an outdoor pool near Signal Hill and the Financial District – includes breakfast, plus Executive Lounge access and perks
- In terms of location, you can’t really beat staying at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre, a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner. You’re within a few minutes’ walk of Signal Hill, part of the Table Mountain National Park, and within easy access of the V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, Table Mountain and the bars and nightlife of Long Street.
- After a busy day of exploring the city’s sights and attractions, cool off with a dip in the outdoor pool and catch the last of the sun’s rays on the sun terrace. If you’re looking for something more active, make use of the hotel’s fitness room then wind down with a spell in the sauna and steam room.
- Experience the Capes' famous local wines or try an authentic Arabic shisha pipe at the Signal Lounge and Terrace; the perfect spot for a nightcap. For bites to eat, the 126 Cape Kitchen and Café serve up a range of delicious cuisine, including local braai-style fare.
- Steam room
- Sun terrace
- Lounge bar
- Onsite parking (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The hotel is situated around 20 kilometres from Cape Town International Airport. The best way to get here is via taxi or hire car; onsite parking is available for an extra charge.
If you’d rather come via public transport, take the A01 bus to the Civic Centre and walk the 20 minutes or so from there.
Good to know
Please note that smoking rooms are available at this hotel. Please make your request for a smoking room directly with the hotel after booking.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.