Style and superb service at a Thessaloniki hotel
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Venture over to Greece’s second city and stay at a marvellously modern hotel, with a secret terrace and spa - including breakfast and a spa treatment discount. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Modern elegance: When picking your digs for a sweet sojourn in Greece’s culture-packed Thessaloniki, Anatolia Hotel is a top contender. This stylish property oozes with contemporary class, and sits right in the heart of the commercial, financial, and nightlife district. It also boasts a Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice 20021 award, for its welcoming hospitality and top-class facilities.
- Relaxed fare, all day: Dining is a casual affair here, with breakfast taken in the Aqua Lounge Bar Restaurant, a chic space where you can feast on continental favourites. Chill afternoons can be spent in the living room, where freshly roasted coffee and light bites greet you throughout the day. In warmer months, the Secret Terrace is the place to be, a charming oasis with views out to the city but enough privacy you can relax in peace.
- Wellness moments: Another kind of oasis can be found at All Senses Fitness & Health Club. A sanctuary of serenity, the flawless décor and facilities will lull you into a world of relaxation. Candlelit lanterns greet you before you unwind in the sauna, or even indulge in a rejuvenating massage or beauty treatment (additional charge).
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Pet friendly (see 'Offer details')
- Outdoor lounge
- Nearby public parking
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Spa and fitness centre
- Sauna and Hammam
- Massage services (chargeable)
How to get there
Anatolia Hotel Thessaloniki is approximately 25 kilometres away from Thessaloniki Airport Makedonia, a half-hour drive away. If you’re not hiring a car, then the hotel has an airport shuttle service you can take advantage of.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes. Please read our amendment and cancellation policy for more information.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.