Escape to Crete for five-star elegance at an ultra all-inclusive resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Double room with sea view
Lux.Me guestroom with sea view
Whitewashed elegance at a five-star Crete hotel featuring stellar facilities, a prime beachfront location and lavish interiors, with ultra all-inclusive board and all travel
- Wake up to marvellous sea views and a world of whitewashed sophistication at Grecotel White Palace, a five-star luxury retreat offering high design, stellar service and unmatched facilities in Rethymno, Crete. Grecotel White Palace was unsurprisingly awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- As well as plush, sanctuary-like guest rooms, this property presents a fabulous selection of drinking and dining options - including a patisserie and chocolaterie, and an ice cream bar - while a seawater pool, kids' pool and plentiful activities mean you and your family will never be bored.
- Staying on an ultra all-inclusive basis you'll experience the fuss-free conveniences of the property's LUXURY MADE EASY® concept, which delivers round-the-clock service and a programme of activities for all ages - from water sports, yoga and Zumba through to cinema nights, DJ parties and culinary courses.
- Six restaurants
- Four bars
- Pâtisserie & chocolaterie
- Creperie / Gelateria
- Fitness and activities
- Nail bar
- Beauty salon
- Daily minibar
- Beach towel service / ice towels
- 24hr Whatsapp concierge
How to get there
Grecotel White Palace is located on Crete's north coast between Heraklion and Chania. Heraklion Airport is just under 75 kilometres - roughly an hour away - by car. Private airport transfers are included.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please note, there is a city tax of €4 per room, per night, payable directly to the hotel.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.