A four-star, AA Hotel of the Year-awarded base near Windsor with Michelin-star restaurant
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -49% today
Cosy Double room
Luxury King room
Luxury King room
A Surrey stay at a four Red Star, AA Hotel of the Year hotel with Michelin-star restaurant, set in 50 acres of grounds with stunning gardens – includes breakfast and dinner allowance
- Tuck in to tasty fare at the two AA Rosette-awarded Estate Grill, serving up a range of locally sourced, ingredient-led food in a contemporary and informal setting. For something more exclusive and decadent, head to the celebrated Tudor Room, recipient of a Michelin Star in 2016 and four AA Rosettes in 2018.
- You can also settle into a fireside armchair for afternoon tea in The Cocktail Bar, after drinking in the pretty views of the moat, the Japanese bridge and the amphitheatre and lime trees beyond from the terrace. It’s a gorgeous setting; don’t miss saying hello to the family of rare breed middle white pigs that reside nearby.
- Take a step back in time as you discover four centuries of history throughout the lodge. Exquisitely preserved details include mullioned windows, Jacobean fireplaces, a rich oakwell staircase, genuine tapestries and sculpted ceilings. The grounds aren’t shabby either with their neat hedges, labyrinth garden and archery pavilion.
- Two restaurants
- Drawing room
- Landscaped gardens
- Antique furniture
- On-site parking
- Air conditioning
How to get there
If you’re driving, it’ll take approximately 40 minutes along the M4 from London. From Birmingham, the journey will take roughly two hours, and from Manchester it’ll take around three and a half hours.
If you’re coming via public transport, the closest railway stations are Egham or Virginia Water. Trains regularly connect to London Waterloo, and it’s a quick taxi ride or walk from both.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Fun-filled day trips are a piece of cake, from Hampton Court Palace and Thorpe Park to Kew Gardens and Great Windsor Park. If you’re looking for something a touch quieter, neighbouring towns Chobham and Sunningdale provide lovely boutique shops and perfect English inns for a relaxing lunch.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.