Five-star Jersey spa hotel with award-winning dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Park view room
A sought-after break at a five-star St. Helier hotel with award-winning restaurant and spa - includes breakfast, one dinner, an afternoon tea, flights and car hire
- When it comes to choosing a hotel for a special occasion (or no-occasion, why-the-heck-not indulgence), the Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa in St. Helier is the perfect choice. This sophisticated and stylish hotel was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and boasts a seafront setting with beautiful views over St. Aubin's Bay.
- Tassili is making a name for itself as being one of the most exclusive places to dine on the island: having recently received three AA rosettes, this chic and ambient restaurant offers up a classic yet inventive menu of British dishes with a Jersey twist.
- The hotel's luxury spa was previously recognised as a UK Residential Spa of the Year in the Professional Beauty Awards. Unwind with a massage in one of the plush treatment rooms, take a swim in the heated indoor pool or use the sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, chill-out space and state-of-the-art sensory experience showers.
- Two restaurants
- Champagne lounge
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Health club
How to get there
The Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa is just a short walk to St. Helier town centre. Parking is available on site, while good bus links to and from the nearby Liberation Station are available a five-minute walk away. Please note that car hire is included within this escape.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage (7kg per person with easyJet and one piece, per couple, no greater than 55x40x23cm and not more than 10kg with Flybe and Blue Island) and a 20kg hold luggage allowance per couple is included (excluding easyJet departures from London Gatwick and Liverpool for which hold luggage is not included ), as well as car hire included throughout the entire stay (Vauxhall 3 door or similar). CDW now £10.00 daily to be paid locally and licence fee is £2.00 daily. These are mandatory payable to Europcar.
From London Gatwick to Jersey, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing between 07.10 and 18.50, arriving between 08.10 and 19.50
- Inbound: departing between 08.40 and 20.40, arriving between 09.40 and 21.40
From Exeter to Jersey, with Flybe (some flight are indirect via Guernsey):
- Outbound: departing at 07.00, 07.10, 11.20 or 15.50, arriving at 07.45, 08.35, 12.05 or 16.35
- Inbound: departing at 08.10, 08.55, 12.35 or 16.55, arriving at 08.55, 09.40, 14.00 or 18.15
From Manchester to Jersey, with Flybe:
- Outbound: departing at 07.20, 11.20, 11.50, 14.40, 16.10 or 18.05, arriving at 08.40, 12.40, 13.10, 15.55, 17.25 or 19.25
- Inbound: departing at 09.10, 13.05, 13.35, 14.10, 16.25 or 20.00, arriving at 10.30, 14.20, 14.55, 15.25, 17.40 or 21.20
From Birmingham to Jersey, with Flybe (some flights might be indirect):
- Outbound: departing at 07.20, 08.15, 10.55, 12.00 or 15.30, arriving 08.35, 09.30, 11.35, 13.15 or 17.25
- Inbound: departing at 09.50, 12.00, 12.50 or 17.45, arriving at 11.40, 13.10, 13.40 or 19.00
From Southampton to Jersey, with Flybe:
- Outbound: departing at 07.05, 08.35, 10.15, 13.20, 15.20, 16.35 or 19.40, arriving at 07.50, 09.20, 11.00, 14.05, 16.05, 17.20 or 20.25
- Inbound: departing 08.15, 09.45, 11.45, 14.45, 16.30, 17.50 or 21.05, arriving 09.00, 10.30, 12.30, 15.30, 17.15, 18.35 or 21.50
From Liverpool John Lennon to Jersey, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing at 15.05, 16.05, 18.10, 14.25, 15.35 or 12.55, arriving 16.15, 17.15, 19.20, 15.35, 16.45 or 14.05
- Inbound: departing at 16.45, 17.45, 19.50, 16.05 or 14.35, arriving at 17.50, 18.50, 20.55, 17.10 or 15.40
- Outbound: departing at 09.15 or 19.05, arriving 10.30 or 20.20
- Inbound: departing at 07.20 or 17.10, arriving at 08.45 or 18.35
From Bristol to Jersey, with Blue Island:
- Outbound: departing at 15.45, 16.30 or 17.25, arriving 16.45, 17.30 or 18.25
- Inbound: departing at 14.40 or 15.55, arriving at 15.40 or 16.55
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, Premier Holidays, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Premier Holidays* with ATOL number 2713 and your contract is with that company. Premier Holidays* booking conditions are available from http://www.premierholidays.co.uk
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.