Dazzling Dubai five-star award-winning hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -57% today
Creek View room
Creek View room
A larger-than-life five-star Dubai complex with an incredible array of facilities – includes breakfast, spa and dining discounts, and shuttle service to La Mer beach
- As you stroll through the lush gardens of Grand Hyatt Dubai, with their winding pathways, waterfalls and lagoons, you'll soon forget you're amongst a sea of towering skyscrapers and futuristic skyscrapers. Grand Hyatt welcomes you to unwind on a five-star unforgettable experience that blends Eastern culture with Western luxe.
- The award-winning Ahasees Spa & Club is a destination in itself. Try its innovative HydraFacial, an advanced skincare treatment that gives you an instant radiant glow. Facilities include high-tech saunas, a 24-hour fitness centre and steam rooms, so you'll get every chance to feel utterly pampered and refreshed.
- A global culinary tour awaits in 13 award-winning restaurants, cafés and bars. From Singapore-style seafood and tasty New York steaks to authentic Italian fare and fiery Indian dishes, there's something to suit all kinds of taste buds. Even more impressive? All are served by attentive staff in impeccably-designed surroundings.
- Four swimming pools (indoor and outdoor)
- Spa with 10 treatment rooms
- Steam room and sauna
- Nine restaurants
- Three bars
- One café
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Lounge with live entertainment
- 450-metre jogging track
- Shuttle services to La Mer Beach
How to get there
The Grand Hyatt Dubai overlooks the waters of Dubai Creek and lies close to both the financial and entertainment districts of the city. The hotel is only 10 minutes from Dubai International airport. You can also get the bus from the Emirates Metro Bus Stop right outside the station.
Good to know
Please note that a tourism dirham fee of AED 20 per room, per night, is not included in the price and needs to be paid at the hotel upon check-out.
This hotel offers facilities throughout for guests with disabilities, as well as a Kids' Club and babysitting facilities.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.