Relax at a five-star thermal spa hotel near Italy’s Euganean Hills
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -47% today
A five-star spa hotel with thermal pools in Montegrotto Terme, nestled close to the Euganean Hills - includes breakfast, optional dinner, spa access and more
- Reset body and mind with a peaceful wellness break at the Grand Hotel Terme. Boasting a range of spa facilities, you can hop between an outdoor and indoor thermal pool, two saunas and an ice fountain. Elsewhere, take some time out in the meditation room, and even soak up the benefits of a session in the Himalayan salt room.
- Gourmet fare is served poolside for breakfast and lunch, bathed in the warm sunlight in summer, and transformed into a stunning winter garden in the colder months. You can choose between a range of à la carte, health-conscious, zero-kilometre dishes from a daily changing menu.
- Situated between the second and fifth floors, Superior Double rooms a decorated in a rather royal colour scheme of navy blue and gold, accented with dark woods. Each has a balcony, from which you can admire the garden and thermal pools or the Euganean Hills.
- Outdoor thermal pool
- Indoor thermal pool
- Finnish sauna
- Thermae Mediterraneo sauna
- Ice shower
- Kneipp path
- Salt room
- Oriental lounge
How to get there
Venice Marco Polo airport is 61 kilometres away; just under an hour away by car. There are a plethora of bus stops outside the hotel, and the closest train station is Terme Euganee-Abano-Montegrotto, which is an eight-minute walk from the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Should you wish to venture further afield, the romantic waterways of Venice are around an hour away, perfect for a day trip; board a gondola as you admire the gorgeous Venetian architecture, before checking out some of the city’s significant landmarks, such as Saint Mark’s Square.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.