Design-led interiors in Rome at a boutique, five-star hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
up to -45% today
Trevi Fountain, Rome
A striking mix of contemporary design pieces and old-world grandeur on Rome's Via Veneto - includes welcome perks, breakfast and spa access
- Grand Hotel Palace is a five-star hotel on Rome’s glamorous Via Veneto. Set in an impressive building formerly known as the Ambassadors' Palace, this boutique pad feels classically luxurious, from its wrought-iron entrance gates, marble floors and its walls adorned with stunning frescoes by Venetian artist Guido Cadorin.
- Head to the beautiful candlelit pool at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner; Kami Spa for a luxurious break from the city buzz. Follow with a visit to the Jacuzzi, sauna, or even the fitness centre, before booking yourself in for a blissful Asian-inspired spa treatment.
- Treat yourself to local and international cuisine in a fine-dining setting at Ristorante Cadorin & Lounge Bar – you can sit in the dining room among the stunning Cadorin frescoes, or enjoy Italy’s pleasant climate on the restaurant's terrace. Alternatively, The Bistro is an al fresco option on Via Veneto; perfect for people-watching.
- Indoor pool
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Fitness centre
How to get there
A 20-minute walk, or five-minute drive, from Rome's central Termini station, you're well placed to get around here. You'll be a 40-minute drive from Leonardo da Vinci International airport and a similar distance from Rome Ciampino airport.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.