Kempinski opulence in Riga's UNESCO-listed Old Town
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
A stunning five-star Kempinski stalwart with luxe spa in Riga's charismatic Old Town - includes breakfast and a massage discount
- Scooping the title of European Capital of Culture a couple of years back has done wonders for romantic Riga, but this art-rich city has been on the culture-lover’s radar for centuries, mostly for the magnificent UNESCO-listed Old Town and Art Nouveau architecture which surrounds the five-star Grand Hotel Kempinski.
- Originally built in the 19th century, this palatial pad is situated in the heart of the Latvian capital, just opposite the legendary National Opera House and right by the entrance to the town’s historic centre - meaning all the main tourist attractions are within easy walking distance and with a handy spa on-site, a post-sightseeing treatment is never far away.
- Fresh ingredients and premium-quality service are paired with culinary expertise at the hotel's upmarket collection of restaurant and bars. The icing on top of this decidedly lavish cake is Stage 22, a sleek rooftop bar with glittering city views, while Amber is a chic restaurant offering relaxed all-day dining with live-cooking stations for a touch of theatrical flair.
- Rooftop bar
How to get there
From Riga International Airport, it's just a six-miles journey to the hotel. Catch the 22 or 322 tram to Autoosta and the hotel is a seven-minute walk from here.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.