Head to Elba Island for beach bliss and astounding views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Island living and Italian charm combine at a beachfront hotel with a private beach – includes breakfast, spa treatment and ferry excursion discounts and more perks
- A peaceful spot on the edge of the coast where the emerald land meets the azure sea, you’ll find Grand Hotel Elba International. Surrounded by lush Mediterranean trees, enjoy breathtaking views that extend along the coast of Porto Azzurro, while sipping a refreshing drink next to the shimmering outdoor swimming pool.
- Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast buffet, and return for a blend of Tuscan specialties and Mediterranean-inspired cuisine for lunch and dinner at La Agavi. The views of the bay are the main draw, but if you’d rather feel the sand in your toes then head to Il Pirata on the private beach.
- Put yourself in the care of the hotel’s expert therapists in the intimate wellness area and discover the benefits of ancient Ayurvedic rituals, medicinal herbs and essential oils. Immerse yourself in the vapors of sauna and turkish bath and enjoy a herbal tea and massage treatment, to invigorate your mind, body and soul.
- Private beach
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Two restaurants
- 24-hour reception
- Water sports equipment
- Baby-sitting service (chargeable)
How to get there
Grand Hotel Elba International is around 147 kilometres from Pisa International Airport. There is a shuttle service from Pisa to Piombino twice a day, where you would then have to take a ferry over to Elba island – these leave roughly once an hour during high season.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Hikers will enjoy the offerings of Monte Capanne, and lovers of fine cuisine will delight in fresh seafood and island wines. The hotel is happy to arrange hiking excursions or even mountain biking for those wanting their adrenaline fix.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.