Heavenly Tuscan hotel stay in a famous spa town
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -57% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Armony Prestige room
Armony Prestige room
Enjoy a blissful stay in Montecatini Terme at a charming Tuscan spa hotel - including breakfast, optional dinner, discount on spa treatments and bicycle hire
- A haven for spa sybarites, a perfect base for mountain bikers and a dream for golf buffs, Italy's largest spa town, Montecatini Terme in Tuscany, welcomes health-seekers of all kinds. Having just emerged from its own rejuvenation, Grand Hotel Croce di Malta has long been regarded as a major player in the town's luxury hotel scene.
- Its cream exterior gives way to sleek, polished interiors, where you'll find Le Anfore restaurant serving Italian classics with modern flair, and the smart poolside American Bar: sip on a Ciòccolami cocktail, made with rum, dark chocolate, banana creme and drops of balsamic while you listen to the soft strains of music.
- Elsewhere, you'll find the blissful Thai Silk Spa, which blends traditional Thai therapies with 21st-century techniques, all in suitably calm and soothing surrounds. There are also outdoor and indoor pools, heated by solar panels and waterfall showers. By night, they're transformed with a magical interplay of colourful lighting.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Bicycle rental
How to get there
Grand Hotel Croce di Malta is around 45 kilometres from Florence Peretola Airport. We recommend you hire a car as public transport can be tricky to navigate in the Tuscan countryside, however there is a bus from the airport to Capolinea, where the hotel is a 20-minute walk.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.