Holistic wellness in Bad Saulgau
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Superior Double room
Superior Double room
A contemporary and stylish hotel in Bad Saulgau with a dreamy spa - includes breakfast, spa access and one optional dinner. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Designer digs: The family-run Kleber Post is a hidden gem tucked away in the quiet German town of Bad Saulgau. The walls are decked with contemporary art and each of the rooms is individually styled with pear wood furniture and warm coloured fabrics, not to mention design pieces and accents from notable names like Promemoria, Florence Knoll and Louis Poulsen. In no time at all you’ll regard this pad as a favourite home-from-home.
- Fantastic restaurant: The Poststüble restaurant is sophisticated, harking back to times of old when intellectuals, artists and writers would meet for long lunches that blend seamlessly into dinners. The refined cuisine includes interpretations of traditional Swabian meals, as well as creative internationally inspired dishes. At the hotel's cooking workshop you'll learn to cook the hotel's most successful recipes, so you can take a taste of the region home with you.
- Spa with a view: The futuristic spa is housed in a 250 square-metre glass cube on the roof, from where you can admire the sprawling views of the old town. Surrender yourself to a world of relaxation, making the most of the Finnish sauna, whirlpool and solarium, as well as the magical massages and beauty treatments you can book from the full and eclectic menu. There's also a modern gym, so you can work out while gazing out over the city.
- Pets are allowed on request (chargeable)
- Parking (reservation is required) (chargeable)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre (chargeable)
- Massages and treatments (chargeable)
How to get there
Kleber Post is in Bad Saulgau, Germany. It’s just a 45-minute drive from Bodensee Airport Friedrichshafen. The hotel has plenty of parking, as well as electric vehicle charging stations; please reserve your parking spot in advance.
Good to know
Please book your preferred slot for the spa in advance.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.