Chic London floating concept hotel on Royal Victoria Dock
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -51% today
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Good room with Water View
Good room with Water View
Royal Victoria Dock
A unique London stay at a floating concept pop-up hotel moored at the historic Royal Victoria Dock, including breakfast and an optional water-view room. Fully refundable - book with confidence.
- Design details: Having floated its way onto London’s hotel scene, this repurposed floating platform offers plenty to wow design-lovers. The owners pride themselves in seeing potential where others may not immediately see it, and the same goes for this floating concept hotel. The hotel was bought when it was derelict and disused. It was later repurposed, with lots of attention to detail, and then towed across the North Sea.
- Award-winning ethos: Thanks to their unique philanthropic hospitality, Good Hotel have a REBEL Award for greatest innovation/disruption in the industry. Founded with the purpose of funding the education of low-income families living in the mountain villages around Antigua and Guatemala, they also offer jobs and training to unemployed locals.
- Hip dining: The Living Room is a hip-looking dining space with communal tables, with tempting menus that serve delicious food using local produce. The real draw is The Roof, a super sleek rooftop bar boasting one-of-a-kind views over the Thames and London.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Living room with all-day dining
- Rooftop bar (seasonal and weather dependent)
How to get there
Good Hotel London is set on Royal Victoria Dock, a mere 10-minute drive from London City Airport. The nearest stations are Canning Town tube station and Royal Victoria DLR station, respectively a 15-minute and five-minute walk away, putting you within easy reach of city-centre sights. Kings Cross St Pancras International station is a 40-minute tube hop away, while Liverpool Street station is a half-hour away. If you fancy a journey with a difference, catch the Emirates Air Line cable car from O2 Arena North Greenwich and see London from a unique perspective.
Good to know
Please note that twin beds are available on request, but are subject to availability. Rooms are a cosy 13 square metres in size. Please also note that there are no TVs in the property, however there is high-speed Wi-Fi, so you can stream all your favourite shows.
Please also note that the rooftop bar opens seasonally (weather dependent), from springtime to September. The restaurant opening times are 2-9pm Thursday to Saturday, and 12.30-7.30pm on Sunday.
Please be aware that ID is required for check-in. A security deposit in case of incidentals will also be pre-authorised on a credit card upon check-in.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes. Please read our amendment and cancellation policy for more information.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.