Art Nouveau-style at a hotel with spa in Les Trois Vallées
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
Hit the slopes for some last-minute skiing at a 1920s guesthouse in Bride-les-Bains, at the foot of Les Trois Vallées - with breakfast, access to Le Grand Thermal Spa, a tapas plate and more
- Bringing the glamour of the 20s to the mountains, the Golf Hotel is a prime example of Art Nouveau architecture. This cosy bolthole is packed full of character and original features: with hanging chandeliers, wrought-iron handrails and Roman-style pillars, it’ll feel like you’re stepping back in time where you can enjoy plenty of traditional comforts. For its efforts, the hotel has been awarded a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Discover the hotel’s restaurant, La Table Du Golf, where all the typical flavours of Savoyard cuisine await. The dining room has been recently renovated, so you can enjoy hearty dishes in contemporary surrounds. Breakfast here is a bountiful affair too, which will energise you before a day hitting the slopes.
- Le Grand Spa Thermal is the hotel's haven for relaxation. Its recent 600-square-metre extension has introduced an aquatic area; there's a 25-metre-long swimming pool, a pool for aqua fitness sessions and a spa area with hammam, sauna, ice fountain and three Jacuzzis - two of which are set outdoors so you can bubble away in the fresh mountain air.
How to get there
Golf Hotel is around 92 kilometres from Chambery Airport, which takes just over an hour to drive - we recommend you hire a car to make your journey easier. Please note there are tolls along the A430 and N90, so bear this in mind when planning your journey.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €1.50 per person, per day payable to the hotel upon check-out.
This hotel is pet-friendly. A well-behaved dog can be bought along for €8 per dog, per night; please arrange with the hotel in advance.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please be aware that you may need a permit to drive in some countries. For more information, please click here.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.