Boutique stay on the West Cornwall coast
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Sea View room
Sea View room
St Michael's Mount
Town View room
Spacious Sea View room
View from St Michael's Mount
Sea View room
A beachfront boutique property with fabulous dining on the West Cornwall coast, facing St Michael's Mount - with breakfast, dinner allowance and late check-out
- Beachfront living is glam at this beautiful boutique sleep in West Cornwall’s historic market town of Marazion. You’re right opposite St Michael's Mount, the iconic tidal island crowned by a medieval church and castle (the National Trust has owned most of the island and the causeway since 1954).
- The 10 guest rooms, all overlooking the sea or the town, make for an intimate stay. Each is spacious, spoiling, and kitted out with creature comforts. Expect beds (super-kings, kings, or twins) dressed with luxe Atlantic Blankets, flatscreen TVs with digital channels, and tea and coffee facilities.
- Pulling focus on local specialities made with seasonal and sustainable ingredients, the buzzy restaurant at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner tempts with an all-day menu, and fantastic sea views. Breakfasts are served from 8-11am and include a full Cornish spread.
- All-day restaurant
- Beachfront terrace
- Guest parking
How to get there
Godolphin Arms is located at the gateway to the iconic tidal island of St Michael's Mount. Guest parking is complimentary in the private parking bays adjacent to the property (there are also two long-stay car parks in Marazion). Marazion station is a two-minute drive away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.