Five-star R&R at a chic Malta hotel with a rooftop pool
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
- There was an error logging you in with Google, please try again or enter your email address manually.
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Glamorous 5* Malta stay with stunning sea views - Refundable hotel
AX The Palace Hotel, Sliema
You can add flights to this hotel
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Five-star Maltese glamour at a top-rated Sliema hotel near the coast with a spa and rooftop infinity pool - includes breakfast and a bottle of wine. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Cream of the crop: A fabulous five-star hotel and one of the most luxurious places to stay in Malta; AX The Palace Hotel is certainly befitting of its name. Interiors offer dazzling chandeliers, marble floors, high-end furnishings and sleek interior design throughout.
- Wine and dine: It also boasts a refined collection of guest rooms and three different restaurants, including the show-stopping TempAsian - an eighth-floor restaurant where you can try a fusion of Western and Mediterranean flavours with beautiful views across the island.
- Rest and relaxation: As if all this wasn't enough, there's a rooftop infinity pool (with sparkling sea views), an indoor pool and a spa to while away an afternoon. The spa houses a selection of treatment rooms for a wide selection of treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures. There's also a sauna, spa tub, relaxation areas and a fitness room.
- Sun terrace
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking access (fees may apply)
- Two swimming pools
- Three restaurants
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible rooms
- Fitness centre
- Spa with sauna, spa tub and more
- Wellness and beauty treatments (fees may apply)
How to get there
AX The Palace hotel is just 550 yards from Sliema's bus terminus and Valletta Ferry.
Good to know
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
Travel is NOT included in this offer.
How do I get there?
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
Want to add flights?
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.