British charm at a London hotel with cinema
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Small Single room
St James's Park
Small Single room
Explore London from an impressive Victorian townhouse hotel on the picturesque Pimlico streets, including breakfast
- Oozing classic British charm and contemporary comforts aplenty (including a cosy cinema), Grade II-listed Georgian House Hotel is British through and through and sits in all its traditional glory on the pretty streets of Pimlico, in the heart of London – an idyllic boutique base to explore the iconic sights of the capital.
- A complementary mix of Victorian features and modern touches characterise the hotel, from the front desk right through to the guestrooms – think ornate fireplaces, cornicing and portraits adorning the walls alongside statement wallpaper, minimalist-chic furnishings and soothing hues.
- Start your mornings with an award-winning breakfast using locally sourced ingredients. There's also Pimlico Pantry with its light bites, pies and signature cocktails. This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner is also the place to enjoy London’s newest Wizard's Afternoon Tea.
- Breakfast area
- Two-person cinema (chargeable)
- In-room The White Company toiletries
How to get there
Set 900 yards from London Victoria Station, Georgian House Hotel sits in a prime central spot, perfect for exploring the capital. Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria line) and Sloane Square Underground Station (District and Circle lines) are both roughly a 10-minute walk away from the hotel.
Please also note that the hotel doesn't have a lift; rooms are all different in design and location, across the ground to top floors.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.