Explore Copenhagen from a hotel with an acclaimed restaurant on the city fringe
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -53% today
A modern hotel set in a quiet spot just north of Copenhagen, with an acclaimed Nordic restaurant on site - includes breakfast and a bottle of cava
- For a relaxed, modern stay in a peaceful Danish neighbourhood, Gentofte Hotel is a great choice. Here you can relax in your cosy surroundings knowing the sights and sounds of central Copenhagen are just a short train ride away.
- Guestrooms here are comfortable and contemporary, and will be appreciated by anyone with an eye for design; there are plush armchairs for you to sink into and thick carpets in a shade of purple that Prince would be proud of.
- Food at Gentofte Hotel really comes into its own with the Jordnaer Restaurant, a gourmet eatery helmed by a former employee of NOMA (often described as the best restaurant in the world). Here, you can enjoy a range of innovative Nordic cuisine, with premium dishes including Gillardeau oysters, Russian caviar and lobster.
- Lobby computer
- Car and bike hire
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
It's just a seven-minute walk to Gentofte station from the hotel, while Copenhagen airport is 22 miles away, or 45 minutes via public transport.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Next, check out the Nationalmuseet for a deep dive into the history of Copenhagen and Denmark, then browse the market stalls of Torvehallerne KBH to really get a taste of the capital’s incredible food scene. Soak up the laid-back pace of the city at Tivoli Gardens, before seeing the evening in with a drink in the buzzing bars of multicultural Nørrebro.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.