18th-century Georgian townhouse stay in Bath
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -61% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A honey-stoned, 18th-century Georgian townhouse with eclectic interiors on Bath's Queen Square - breakfast included. Fully refundable - book with confidence.
- Famous for its graceful Georgian architecture, Bath has long been one of England's most fashionable cities. A collection of seven magnificently refurbished Regency townhouses, Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery Hotel Collection sits in the city's heart so you can take in all its charm: markets, antique shops and roman architecture make this spot a quintessential British retreat.
- The hotel's restaurant serves up homely and hearty French classics. Be sure to book to bag a spot. You can also enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea and light snacks on site, or head out to one of the grand tea rooms in the city.
- This refined Grade I-listed residence retains every ounce of the property's grandeur, with handsome antiques, fine paintings and classical pillars, paired with modern touches and vibrant prints. Coupled with flamboyant Parisian decor, the hotel's interiors are timelessly stylish.
Until further notice, the restaurant is closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Lounge and bar
- Nespresso machine in your Superior room
- Parking (subject to availability)
How to get there
Francis Hotel Bath is a simple 10-minute walk from the train station (Bath Spa). Travelling by car, Bath is 10 miles from junction 18 of the M4.
Good to know
Please note that parking is included in this offer.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.