An impressive Bath stay at an 18th-century Georgian townhouse
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
This sale is for limited time only.
A honey-stoned, 18th-century Georgian townhouse with eclectic interiors on Bath's Queen Square – includes full English breakfast and a bottle of wine
- Famous for its graceful Georgian architecture, Bath has long been one of England's most fashionable cities. A collection of seven magnificently refurbished Regency townhouses, Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel sits in the city's heart so you can take in all its charm: markets, antique shops and roman architecture make this spot a quintessential British retreat.
- Raymond Blanc’s famous restaurant, Brasserie Blanc, adjoins the hotel and serves up homely and hearty French classics. Be sure to book to bag a spot. You can also enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea and light snacks on site, or head out to one of the grand tea rooms in the city.
- This refined Grade I-listed residence retains every ounce of the property's original grandeur, with handsome antiques, fine paintings and classical pillars, paired with modern touches and vibrant prints. Coupled with flamboyant Parisian decor, the hotel's operatic interiors are timelessly stylish.
- Lounge and bar
- Nespresso machine in your Superior room
How to get there
Francis Hotel Bath is a simple 10-minute walk from the train station. Travelling by car, Bath is 10 miles from junction 18 off the M4.
Good to know
Please note that parking is available for an additional charge (payable to the hotel); spaces are subject to availability and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.