Discover Florence’s museums and galleries from these stylish boutique suites
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Florence
Basilica of Santa Croce, Florence
Uffizi Gallery, Florence
Brunelleschi's Dome, Florence
Ponte Vecchio, Florence
Boutique and modern six-suite gem decked out with local art installments, situated right in the medieval heart of fascinating Florence
- Enjoy a home-away-from-home atmosphere whilst staying at the luxurious and elegant Fornace Suites. You’ll be staying in one of just six boutique suites, each decked out with minimalist furnishings, custom-made interiors and local art embodying its own unique part of Italian history.
- This is a great spot from which to explore the historic sites, museums and art galleries of Tuscany’s picturesque capital. You’re just a short stroll from the Piazzale Michelangelo, a 19th-century square offering panoramic vistas over the city, and you’re also close to the Fountain of Neptune.
- Each suite here is designed with the utmost attention to detail. Comfy king-sized beds and blackout curtains ensure you’ll get the perfect nights’ kip after a day of exploring the city’s sites. To add to the art theme that makes the city so famous, enjoy admiring the sculptures and paintings in each suite.
- Wellness facilities (opening later in 2019)
- Room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Off-site parking (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
When heading to Florence, most flights tend to fly into Pisa International Airport, 108 kilometres to the west. Given the distance, we’d recommend getting a hire car. Off-site parking is available for an extra charge; please contact the hotel directly for further details.
If you’d rather come via public transport, catch the train into central Pisa then change onto a Florence-bound train. Upon arrival, hop on a bus to Giampaolo Orsini; from there it’s a quick walk to the hotel. The overall journey should take around an hour and forty minutes.
Good to know
Please note that a local city tax of €3 per person, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Based right at the foot of the Piazzale Michelangelo, you just steps from one of Florence’s best viewpoints, and within walking distance of other iconic sites including the Basilica of Santa Croce, the Ponte Vecchio and the Palazzo Vecchio. Don’t miss trying some of the region’s tasty cuisine and wine; there’s a reason it’s so famous.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.