Relax at a low-key Mallorca hideout in bayside Port de Sóller
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -48% today
Port de Sóller
Port de Sóller
Palma de Mallorca
Port de Sóller
Enjoy a laid-back bayside Mallorca hotel backed by the UNESCO-listed Serra de Tramuntana mountains - includes breakfast, dinner
- Discover one of Mallorca’s best-kept secrets - the lesser-known west coast. Hotels here are rather more low-key than elsewhere on the Balearic isle, and FERGUS Style Soller Beach is no exception. Sitting invitingly on the seafront, it’s ideally positioned for accessing the marina and sandy beach.
- Lolling in the small swimming pool, steaming in the sauna or lapping up some sun on the terrace are the order of the day. To explore more of the region, opt to go mountain biking or hiking in the looming Serra de Tramuntana mountains.
- Amble over to the hotel's restaurant set on the seafront, where you can expect a range of authentic local dishes and have a front row seat to this region’s legendary sunsets. Later on, enjoy a plethora of wines or cocktails in the laid-back section of the restaurant, Ciales.
- Outdoor pool
- Massage services
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Palma de Mallorca Airport is located around 36 kilometres from the hotel. You’re best coming here via taxi or hire car, though if you’d rather come via public transport, you can also come via bus (you’ll need to change in Palma).
Good to know
Please be aware that a local eco-tax of up to €4 per person, per day (depending on the time of travel and hotel type) is payable directly to the hotel. This tax applies to adults aged 16 and above only and is 50% lower from the ninth night of your stay onwards. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Four kilometres away are the botanical gardens at Museo Jardines De Alfabia; definitely worth a visit. Clamber up to the bay’s iconic Faro Capgros lighthouse for amazing bird's-eye views (an hour or so, by foot) or, for a real challenge, hike or cycle even higher up into the Serra de Tramuntana mountains.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.