Chill out in sunny Mallorca at an all-inclusive hilltop retreat
Your all-inclusive board includes:
- Breakfast (7.30-10.30am): hot and cold buffet, vegetarian options, pastries, cereals, hot drinks and juices
- Lunch (12.30-2.30pm) and dinner (6-9pm): hot and cold buffet, desserts, special children's menu, vegetarian options, soft drinks, beer and house wine
- Italian buffet with à la carte pasta and table drinks service at Italian restaurant Zia Rosetta
- Snacks service: salads, cold meats and hot snack selection (hot dogs, burgers, chips) at Zia Rosetta (10.30am-5pm), plus sweet snack selection (cakes, pastries) at Zia Rosetta (5-6pm)
- Bar service (4-11pm): soft drinks, national branded spirits; excludes international brands; pool bars are open 10am-6pm
This offer also includes one dinner at the theme restaurant, 'Zia Rosetta' (drinks not included) per person, per stay. Please note, dinner must be booked in advance at the reception of the hotel.
Please be aware that a local eco-tax of up to €4 per person, per day (depending on the time of travel and hotel type), is payable directly to the hotel. This tax applies to adults aged 16 and above only, and is 50% lower from the ninth night of your stay onwards.
A minimum four-night stay is required.
Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website: https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-brexit.
We advertise this offer at up to 52% off. Our discount is calculated by reference to the hotel's own prices or by reference to an appropriate source reflective of the hotel's own prices.
The discount above was checked on 29 August 2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.