Northamptonshire Tudor retreat with prized dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Classic Double room
A handsome Tudor country house in Northamptonshire, with a spa and award-winning restaurant - includes breakfast, dinner and a bottle of prosecco
- Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa is a grand Tudor house in Northamptonshire, surrounded by idyllic gardens which stretch out into lakes, woods and sheep speckled fields. This is the perfect opportunity to dig out those Hunter wellies and go for a stroll.
- Tuck into locally sourced dinners at the two AA Rosette-awarded Cedar Restaurant, which takes a relaxed attitude to fine dining. Expect intimate settings with high backed chairs, rustic stone walls and large fireplaces. Afternoon tea is served daily in the Tudor Bar as well as in the Great Hall. Choose from savoury, traditional and champagne afternoon teas.
- Unwind at the Fawsley Health Club, where a swimming pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool, steam room, sauna and plethora of treatments make up a tempting picture. You could also work up a sweat at the gym or go the extra mile with a personal training session.
- Health club
- Lounge bar
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.