Five-star Abu Dhabi hotel with mosque views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -54% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Fairmont View room
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi
Five-star treatment and marvellous mosque views in the glamorous city of UAE's capital Abu Dhabi, including breakfast, optional dinner and optional Gold Lounge access
- The UAE's coastal capital Abu Dhabi is fast catching up with its neighbour, Dubai, when it comes to glitz and glamour. The star of the show has to be the magnificent pearly white Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, and with a stay at the five-star Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, you’ll be rewarded with a grandstand view of it across sparkling waters.
- An architectural masterpiece in its own right, the hotel also makes a strong impression with its sheer blue glass façade. Interiors are no less impressive, with the largest Lobby Lounge in the city, packed with dazzling décor. The superlatives continue apace outside, with an Olympic-size swimming pool and a clean sweep of private beaches.
- Adding to the luxe offerings are nine first-class eateries that tempt with an array of global flavours. Expect seasonal flavours at all-day eatery CuiScene, burgers at Poolside, Italian fare and top-notch steaks courtesy of Marco Pierre White – his first UAE outpost, Lebanese at Maison Beirut, Japanese at Café Sushi, and more.
- Two private beaches
- Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Kids' pool
- Health club
- Beauty salon
- 10 restaurants, bars and cafés
- Landscaped gardens
- Air conditioning
- Car rental
- Fully wheelchair accessible in all public areas
- Accessible rooms
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour laundry service
How to get here
Abu Dhabi International Airport is situated around 20 kilometres from the hotel. The best way to get here is via taxi or the A1 and 032 buses.
Good to know
Please note that a tourism fee of AED 10 per room, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
Travelling with kids?
Children can splash about in their very own covered pool without having to worry about the sun. For exploration, snorkelling sets, paddleboards and kayaks are available for hire. Adults can enjoy some downtime using the babysitting service upon request (surcharge). When it comes to eating, kids under the age of 12 are offered a 50% discount on the buffet at CuiScene and little ones under the age of five eat for free. Cots are available on request too.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.