Contemporary Cagnes-sur-Mer pad with a rooftop pool
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -51% today
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Premium King room with sofa bed
Standard King room
A swanky new option with a rooftop pool in Cagnes-sur-Mer, on the French Riviera – includes breakfast and a welcome glass of prosecco. Refundable hotel – book with confidence
- Mediterranean elegance: The recently completed Hotel Indigo Cagnes-sur-Mer is a new little jewel on the French Riviera. The pleasing indigo and white colour scheme throughout the light and airy hotel immediately conjures up Mediterranean vibes – incidentally, you’re only a short walk from the Med itself. Many of the rooms have private balconies with sunbeds and tables – the perfect place from which to enjoy a coffee and croissant in the morning, or a romantic glass of fizz in the evening.
- Brilliant food: Inspired by the spirit of the Med, Cucina Victoria restaurant combines the best of French cuisine with the most delicious of Italian menus. Dine al fresco among among large pot plants and under a pretty pergola, or enjoy the work of the master mixologists, who are more than happy to whip up a refreshing cocktail.
- Dreamy pool: Boasting panoramic views of the medieval Grimaldo Castle, the hotel’s rooftop sun terrace is dominated by the hugely inviting pool. Have a break from your sunbathing session and cool down with a few lengths, or for a more rigorous workout, the hotel has a fitness centre, decked out with all the latest gear.
- Pets are allowed on request (chargeable)
- Rooftop pool
- Parking (chargeable)
- Electric vehicle charging station
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer service
- Fitness centre
How to get there
Hotel Indigo Cagnes-sur-Mer is on the French Riviera, in a town called Cagnes-sur-Mer. Nice Côte d'Azur Airport is an easy five kilometres away, which only takes about 15 minutes to drive. The hotel has parking availability, and also offers a complimentary airport transfer service.
Good to know
Please note that Cucina Victoria restaurant is closed on Sunday evening and on Mondays.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.