Seafront Costa de la Luz pad with stunning views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -45% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Standard Double room
Standard Double room
Standard Double room with sea view
A sleek adults-only hotel in the heart of the Costa de la Luz, with sumptuous spa facilities, an infinity pool and elegant dining options - includes breakfast, dinner, optional lunch and one-time spa access
- Set against a backdrop of 60 kilometres of sparkling white sand beaches, ON Hotels Oceanfront is an unrivalled beachside stay in the heart of thriving Andalusia. Combining chic, modern facilities with exceptional relaxation and its very own beach bars and summertime nightclubs, MoonClub & Moon2, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Embrace your inner zen at aptly named OMMM wellness spa, boasting a Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath and indoor swimming pool with bubble bench, back waterfall and neck water jets. Treat yourself to a beauty service from the menu at Yes Experience Beauty, from pedicures to facials.
- With its Asian-fusion menu and sophisticated vibe, modern restaurant JapON is the go-to eatery to enjoy traditional à la carte Asian dishes, like sushi, sashimi and teppanyaki, with an added touch of Spanish style. For inventive sea-to-table fare, El Barco del Arroz serves up fresh seafood in an unbeatable oceanfront location.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Two outdoor pools
- Onsite nightclub
- Beach club
- Hot tub
- Three restaurants
- Fitness centre
- Direct beach access
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Seville airport is 112 kilometres away, Faro airport is 172 kilometres away, and Jerez Airport is about 190 kilometres away, while the closest train station at Huelva is 49 kilometres away.
Good to know
This hotel prides itself on being an adults-only retreat and, as such, doesn’t allow children under the age of 18 years old.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
All facilities are accessible for guests with reduced mobility. Pets are not allowed.
Watch this video to find out more:
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.