Explore hip Stockholm while staying in a former waterfront mill
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
A characterful stay at a former 19th-century waterfront mill right in the heart of the fashionable Swedish capital - includes buffet breakfast
- For too-chic living in the impossibly hip city of Stockholm, the setting of Elite Hotel Marina Tower - a former 19th-century mill - doesn’t get much better. Not only will you be right on the waterfront for swoon-worthy views over Djurgården and Waldemarsudde, but you’ll be close to the pretty municipality of Nacka.
- Enjoy zen-like pampering and morning swims at the fabulous Sturebadet Marina Tower Spa, complete with indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, Turkish hammam and well-equipped gym. Signature treatments using products by Kerstin Florian include massages, skin-specific facials, and body scrubs and rubs. It’s open daily.
- Foodies can begin their Nordic culinary journey at SQ Bar & Restaurant - the flagship dining spot that focuses on sustainable local food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For post-sightseeing drinks, head to the bar on a night of live piano music at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Turkish hammam
- Fitness centre
- Restaurant and bar
How to get there
Stockholm has four airports, Arlanda, Bromma, Västerås and Skavsta. Most international flights land in Arlanda, 40 kilometres north of the city centre. The best way to get to the hotel from here is via taxi or hire car (on-site parking is available at extra cost), though you can also get here via train and bus; this should take less than an hour.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Further city thrills include relaxing at the stunning Rosendals Garden, touring the historic City Hall, admiring the statues in Millesgården, and getting your groove on at the famous ABBA: The Museum.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.