Luxurious Italian wine region hideaway
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Standard Double room
Standard Double room
A dreamy stay at a luxury wine estate in Italy's gastronomic Emilia-Romagna region, including breakfast, a suite option and more. Fully refundable – book with confidence
- Stunning setting: It’s easy to see why Borgo Condé Wine Resort, a charming wine estate set on a 110-hectare vineyard in the little village of Fiumana, is such a cool pick for wine connoisseurs: there's ample opportunity to sample your way around the hotel's own vineyards and cellars, as well as exploring the rest of this gloriously green region.
- Delectable dining: Wine and dine on exquisite lunches overlooking the hills of Predappio at Osteria, with all meals prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. You can treat yourself by sampling some regional wine, or book cookery classes where talented chefs teach their tricks of the trade.
- Soothing wellness: Beauty aficionados will adore the on-site spa – a place of relaxed bliss complete with heated indoor pool, Turkish bath, emotional showers, relaxation room, and two cabins for massages and ‘wine therapy’ – the practice of using the fruits and their extracts as a powerful antioxidant.
- 110-hectare vineyard
- Fitness centre
- Cooking classes
- Cellar tours
- Horse riding (March to October)
- Bicycle hire
- Two swimming pools (indoor and outdoor)
- Shuttle service
How to get there
Borgo Condé Wine Resort is an hour’s drive from Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport. We recommend that you hire a car so you can make the most of your stay in this rural area. On-site parking is available at no extra cost.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. Please be aware that in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit, you'll require a permit to drive in some countries. For more information please click here.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.