Country house charm in a quiet York suburb
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Enjoy York’s leafy surrounds from an ivy-clad manor just a short stroll from the River Ouse - includes breakfast and three-course dinner. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Hotel histories: Beginning its life as a farmhouse in the 17th century, the building now housing the York Pavilion Hotel was extensively renovated in the 18th century to become an elegant Georgian home. More recently, its current owners have injected charm and a classic-contemporary style into the ivy-clad building.
- Brasserie bites: At the heart of the hotel sits Langton’s Bar & Brasserie, which serves up comforting food in a graceful yet informal setting. Dishes are crafted from top quality, locally sourced ingredients, with something to tempt all tastebuds.
- Inspired decor: Each bedroom at the York Pavilion Hotel is styled on something different, whether that be a person, a place, or an idea. There’s the Library room, with its cosy book wallpaper, and the Indian room, with exotic eastern touches. Some rooms boast a four-poster bed, while others have views over the courtyard or landscaped gardens.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Brasserie restaurant and bar
- Electric car charging point
How to get there
York Pavilion Hotel sits just two miles south of York city centre in the suburb of Fulford. If you’re taking the train you’ll find the station less than 10 minutes from the hotel by taxi. If you’re driving, York is roughly four hours from London, two and a half hours from Birmingham and an hour and a half from Manchester.
Good to know
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.