Award-winning luxe manor near the Cotswolds
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -51% today
An award-winning, five-star Worcestershire country manor with scenic views on the edge of the Cotswolds – includes breakfast and optional dinner credit
- Oozing rustic elegance, this 12th-century converted manor's traditional features - think picture-postcard timber frames - have been lovingly restored to blend with more modern touches; Eckington Manor is the perfect countryside retreat for a little escapism. It's no surprise that this rustic sanctuary has snagged a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- The Eckington Manor cookery school teaches with a ‘garden fork to dinner fork’ philosophy, and only uses fully traceable produce in their cooking. The farm is home to an orchard, vegetable and herb gardens plus award-winning pedigree herds of Aberdeen Angus and Highland cattle.
- Lavishly decorated and speckled with a mixture of antique and contemporary furniture, each of the rooms has an exquisitely unique charm. Some are even styled with bespoke, hand-painted silk wallpaper. For extra comfort, beds are heaped with lush Egyptian cotton linen.
- Bar and lounge
- Cooking classes
How to get there
Eckington Manor is located on the edge of the Cotswolds, around a 30-minute drive from both Cheltenham and Worcester. The nearest train stations are Pershore and Evesham, respectively a 20-minute and 25-minute taxi ride away from the hotel. We recommend bringing a car to make the most of this beautiful region, as public transport is sparse.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.