A Scottish riverside retreat with spa and wooded grounds
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -51% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Double Plus room
Double Plus room
A peaceful Perthshire country house hotel with spa facilities and elegant dining on the River Tay - including full Scottish breakfast, fizz and optional three-course dinner
- Located up a scenic mile-long driveway amid wild and wonderful Perthshire landscape, the Dunkeld House Hotel makes for an idyllic country house retreat in Scotland. Here you'll find all is set for a luxurious home-from-home stay.
- From here you can indulge in an array of country pursuits in the hotel's 280 acres of well-kept private wooded grounds. Enjoy a spot of clay-pigeon shooting or archery, while the fast-flowing River Tay is a paradise for wild salmon fishing.
- The wood-panelled restaurant is certainly a grand affair, complete with antler chandeliers and tall windows looking out onto the hotel's verdant grounds. The menu showcases creative modern Scottish cuisine, or you can dine in the Ghillies Bar and take advantage of the vast bar, including the whisky and gin collection.
- Relaxation-seekers should make a beeline for the wellness area, which boasts scenic views from its heated indoor pool. Elsewhere you'll find a whirlpool spa bath, sauna, steam room and gym, as well as a spa offering an extensive treatment menu.
- You'll stay in a plush Double Plus room, all of which are decorated in bright and contemporary fashion with a nod to Scottish heritage. These rooms offer plenty of up-to-date amenities, and views over the beautiful Perthshire countryside make for an even more relaxing stay.
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Wellness area (spa bath, sauna, steam room)
- Spa treatment services
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Scottish mineral water
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.
2 people are viewing this sale right now.x