Stunning Santorini stay overlooking the sea
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Change up to 60 days before travel
The perfect package with flights included
Superior Caldera View room
Enjoy breathtaking views and Mediterranean style from a Santorini boutique overlooking the iconic caldera, including breakfast, all travel and summer 2021 dates. Flexible holiday – book with confidence
- Breathtaking location: Carved into the cliffside of Santorini’s iconic Fira town, Loucas on the Cliff is a stunning abode overlooking the caldera, boasting top-notch amenities, minimalist décor and awe-inspiring views aplenty – the perfect pad to make your Greek Island dreams come true.
- Classic cuisine: When it comes to savouring authentic Greek fare and a selection of international dishes, look no further than the hotel’s Aris Restaurant. For a truly memorable experience, head to the alfresco Crystal Cocktail Bar and sip on your favourite tipple as you watch the sun set across the Aegean.
- Soothing relaxation: Take a refreshing dip as you soak up panoramic views of the caldera from the outdoor pool, which is open until the sun has disappeared. For a full pampering, why not indulge in an in-room treatment, from rejuvenating facials to body massages and beauty treatments.
- Swimming pool
- In-room massage service
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel before your trip.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage per person and one piece of hold luggage (15kg - 23kg) allowance per person is included, as well as private airport transfers.
From London Gatwick to Santorini, Greece with EasyJet:
- Outbound: departing between 06.45 and 17.20, arriving between 12.35 and 23.20
- Inbound: departing between 00.05 and 22.10 arriving between 00.10 and 01.55
From Manchester to Santorini, Greece with EasyJet of Thomson Flights:
- Outbound: departing between 06.55 and 07.45, arriving between 13.00 and 21.30
- Inbound: departing between 14.30 and 21.30 arriving between 16.45 and 23.40
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier,Jetline Holidays , with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.