Historic Dundee bolthole with AA Rosette dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Superior King room
An idyllic hideaway close to Dundee town centre, with acres of serene parkland and an award-winning restaurant - with breakfast, dinner and a bottle of prosecco
- The historical and traditional Scottish mansion house, built in 1870, is set in the heart of this tastefully extended hotel, with six acres of beautifully landscaped gardens including the listed Maze and walled garden. Your peaceful surrounds are just moments away from the sights and sounds of Dundee, but there’s plenty to keep you entertained at this classically decorated bolthole.
- The jewel in this hotel’s crown is, of course, the AA Rosette-awarded restaurant The Maze. Serving up an eclectic menu, dishes here mix British classics with international flavours. The restaurant itself overlooks the stunning Italian gardens, where plenty of light is let in by large windows and a conservatory=style glass roof.
- This Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence-holder is home to a large indoor heated pool, as well as a sauna and steam room - perfect to retire to after a day seeing Dundee’s sights. For those eager to stay in shape, a fitness centre has all the essential equipment for an invigorating morning workout.
- AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Starbucks coffee
- Walled garden and fountain
How to get there
DoubleTree Hotel Dundee is around 60 miles from Edinburgh, and 75 miles from Glasgow. From the south, you can fly into Dundee airport, which is a five-minute drive from the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.