Perfectly Provençal: a charming guesthouse on the cusp of the Luberon
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
Superior Double room
Superior Double room
Rest and relaxation at a guesthouse set within Provençal orchards, with a gourmet restaurant on the doorstep – includes breakfast, a welcome drink and cured meat platter
- Surrounded by orchards in the Provençal countryside, Domaine de Mejeans feels like the home of a stylish friend, rather than a hotel. Be welcomed by gracious hosts for a relaxing stay in an idyllic corner of this beautiful region, halfway between two regional nature parks: the low, grassy Alpilles and the rocky Luberon Mountains.
- This hidden gem has just a handful of beautiful rooms and suites, with soft lighting and big, cloud-like beds piled high with throws and pillows. Delicious breakfasts are served each morning, with a choice of sweet continental spread of pastries, or American-style with eggs and bacon. Gourmet dinners are available each evening.
- The outdoor swimming pool is dappled by sunlight and fragranced by overflowing pots of herbs and bright, blousy florals. For day trips, ask your hosts for recommendations for local golf courses, gentle country walks and energetic bike rides – you can hire all-terrain bikes from the domaine for exploring.
- Swimming pool
- Bike rental (chargeable)
- On-site parking
- Laundry services
- Massages (chargeable)
How to get there
Domaine de Mejeans is situated on the edge of the Provençal region of the Luberon, just 2.6km from the village of Alleins. Marseille airport is about 40 kilometres from the hotel, with taxis available or you could hire a car for the scenic drive, which would enable you to explore the region further. Parking is available at the hotel and is complimentary.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.