Escape to a dreamy room or lodge in the Normandy countryside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -59% today
An idyllic stay in the rural Normandy countryside at a charming hotel with luxe rooms and lodges - includes breakfast, spa perks and an optional lodge with private Nordic bath
- With superb interior decoration that contrasts its rustic surroundings, Domaine de la Fauvrière offers cosy rooms and lodges nestled in a beautiful natural environment. Inside the main building, you’ll find fireplaces and sink-in sofas for relaxing, alongside a library for whiling the day away.
- Opt for a King room to be on the first floor of the manor house, or go for a lodge for some eco-friendly glamour; all lodges are made with raw wood and surrounded by foliage. The larger lodges have room for the whole family, while Nordic bath lodges come equipped with a wood-fired hot tub on the terrace for pure bliss.
- Elsewhere, you’ll find a spa in the old stable with treatments ready and waiting to fulfil your needs, a sun terrace and gardens. For entertaining the little ones there’s a mini-farm, where they can help look after the animals and collect the hen’s eggs in the mornings for their breakfast.
- Picnic baskets (at extra cost)
- Bicycle rental
- Mini farm
How to get there
The rural Normandy countryside around Domaine de la Fauvrière is best explored by car, so we highly recommend hiring one. Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is roughly three hours and 15 minutes away by car, as is the Eurostar terminal at Gare du Nord. The Channel Tunnel and ferry terminal at Calais are roughly four hours drive, while the ferry terminal at Port de Cherbourg is roughly a 90-minute drive away. Ferries to this port run from Portsmouth and Bournemouth.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please note that in the lodges, bedsheets and towels are not provided. Guests can benefit from a discount on sheets and towels, or bring their own. Sheets and towels are provided in the main house bedrooms.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.