Stay at a charming riverside abode in France's Loire Valley
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -64% today
Amboise, an hour and 15 minutes away
Château de Chenonceau, an hour and a half away
Château du Lude, 10 minutes away
An escape-it-all hideaway in the unspoiled Loire Valley, with a lovely spa and riverside restaurant - includes breakfast, spa access, plus dinner and spa treatment option
- Occupying a former 19th-century paper mill near Le Lude in Pays-de-la-Loire, Domaine de la Courbe oozes traditional country charm and character in an idyllic riverside location. Simple yet welcoming rooms are housed in the original main building or a separate one-storey annexe in the grounds.
- On top of featuring calming river views, the restaurant serves classic French fare with the odd modern twist, using locally sourced produce and seasonal ingredients – think dishes like sautéed snails with wild mushrooms in garlic-parsley butter and camembert cream sauce; roasted duck fillet with orange sauce, rosemary, vanilla and sweet potato; and a decadent clementine mousse, giant macaron and two chocolate sauces for pudding.
- Take some time off in the 300-square-metre spa, take in a lovely indoor 29 degree-heated pool that glitters invitingly beneath exposed-stone arches, along with whirlpool baths, a steam room and hydro-massage treatment cabin. You can also enjoy a soothing massage or body treatment (extra charge applies). Outdoors, you'll also find a pool, open between May and September.
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Whirlpool baths
- Steam room
- Hydro-massage treatment cabin
How to get there
Nates Atlantique airport is around an hour and 50 minutes away by car, while Tours Loire Valley airport is around an hour's drive from the hotel.
Good to know
Please note that Wi-Fi is available in communal areas only.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.