Tee off and chill out at a five-star Portugal golf and spa resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -55% today
Book your escape now before it's too late...
Superior Deluxe room
Superior Deluxe room
A glamorous, five-star golf and spa resort just half an hour from Lisbon, with idyllic surrounds and fine dining – includes breakfast, spa access and more
- For fun on the fairways with all the trimmings you’d expect from a five-star resort, Dolce CampoReal Lisboa is an upscale bolt-hole that has it all – from an idyllic location surrounded by vineyards and rolling hills in the stunning Torres Vedras, to a challenging par-72, 18-hole course designed by Donald Steel.
- Your daily schedule can be as full-on or laid-back as you choose. There’s a whole host of things to do here, from taking a cooling dip in the outdoor infinity pool with added Jacuzzi, to playing a game or tennis, to working out in the 24-hour gym. If you’re looking to really relax, don’t miss a visit to the expansive spa.
- For gourmet-lovers, a fabulous selection of dining spots showcases classic Portuguese and international cuisine reinterpreted with modernist cooking techniques, plus a fair few places to kick back with a cocktail in hand. Don’t miss the chance to feast on tapas and seasonal fish dishes at the Garden Terrace.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- 18-hour golf course
- Professional golf academy
- Golf driving range
- Outdoor and indoor pools
- 24-hour gym
- Three restaurants
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony
How to get there
Lisbon’s airport, otherwise known as Humerto Delgado Airport, is situated 45 kilometres from the hotel. Given the rural nature of the hotel, the best way to get here is via taxi or hire car (on-site parking is available)
Good to know
Please note that only guests over the age of 16 are permitted in the spa. The spa is open 10am-7pm Monday to Saturday in winter, 10am-9pm Monday to Saturday in summer, and 9am-6pm Sunday year-round. The spa circuit is available for a fee, and a swim cap is mandatory when using the indoor pool.
Golf tee times are from 8am-5pm. Golf facilities include a driving range, golf shop, training equipment, buggies and trolleys, and transfer between holes two and three for course-walkers.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.