Cape Town relaxation at a Telegraph-recommended boutique hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Cape Town stay in an exclusive, ultra-chic boutique hotel with an in-house spa offering a wealth of holistic treatments
- Originally the home of the 19th-century harbour master, this uber-exclusive boutique hotel offers just five rooms and one suite. Enjoy the views from your own private balcony or veranda, whilst inside high ceilings and enormous en-suite bathrooms give a real sense of space. The interesting choices at breakfast will see you springing out of bed to try dishes such as ostrich eggs benedict.
- Location is king here, with the world-famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront just a stone’s throw away. The view from the garden highlights the 40-metre tall Cape Wheel and the iconic Table Mountain, and there’s a plethora of bars, restaurants and boutiques for you to explore within a five-minute walk.
- After a busy day exploring all of Cape Town’s attractions, wind down with a relaxing massage or beauty treatment in the Sanctuary Spa. Having drawn inspiration from the fynbos (AKA South Africa's distinctive type of vegetation) found on the slopes of Table Mountain, the team here have developed and utilise a body care range that harnesses a wealth of indigenous botanicals.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness room
- Sun terrace
- Private balcony or veranda
- En-suite bathroom
- Flatscreen TV
- Turndown service with cake
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities
- In-room safe
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Designer toiletries
How to get there
The Dock House Boutique Hotel is situated in the Waterfont area of the city, close to the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town Stadium. The best way to get here from Cape Town International Airport is via taxi; the journey is 22 kilometres and should take no more than 25 minutes.
From Cape Town Central Station, it’s just a short taxi ride away.
Good to know
One room is suitable for guests with disabilities. However, the V&A Waterfront will be difficult to access so it’s worth bearing this in mind.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Of course, it’s not all about nature of outdoor activities. Cape Town is packed full of history and culture, and it’d be a crime to miss a boat trip out to Robben Island, the former prison-home of Nelson Mandela. Post-culture fix, take a stroll around the V&A Waterfront. It’s packed full of bars, restaurants and boutique stores and is just a two-minute walk from the Dock House Boutique Hotel.
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.