Glamorous Design Hotel in central Rome
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Enjoy a relaxing stay in a luxurious Design Hotel in central Rome, including breakfast, use of the wellness facilities and a drinks discount. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Palatial grandeur: Once the 19th-century residence of an Italian aristocrat, Leon's Place is now a palatial, high-glamour Design Hotel in the historic centre of epic Rome, providing easy access to the best of the sights. The interiors have retained a feel of lavish aristocratic decadence, with twinkling chandeliers and theatrical draperies throughout.
- Rest and relaxation: This elegant pad benefits from a fitness area and spa zone, where you can drift back down to earth after the exhilaration of beautiful Rome. Work out on the top-notch machines or sink into the Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and sauna. You can book massages and other wellness treatments on request.
- La dolce vita: The charming restaurant serves buffet breakfast and there's also a cocktail bar to sample champagne, Aperol spritz or cocktails in glitzy surrounds. The soothing rooms are a soft contrast to the hotel's monochrome décor, with their pearl-grey curtains, white bedding and glowing lamp light.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Fitness room
- Courtyard garden
- Offsite parking (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Rome-Fiumicino International Airport is situated around 30 kilometres from the hotel and Rome-Ciampino International Airport around 16 kilometres away. From the former, take the non-stop, 32-minute train to Roma Termini train station and from there walk around 12 minutes to the hotel. From the latter, take the non-stop, 45-minute Ciampino-Rome bus to SIT bus station and walk 750 metres to the hotel.
Good to know
Please note, there is a Rome city tax of €6 per person, per night that's not included in the room price and which is to be paid directly to the hotel on departure.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.